the new way to lead - the workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
This workshop is a 3 part series that is designed to inspire you through proven tools, accountability, and new understandings of leadership.
January 2021 Dates Are Coming
two hours each day from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm (CST).
You will learn
how to stop being so hard on yourself
- the three levels of leadership and where you need to start to have an impact as a leader
- tactics to keep your energy levels high even through the stressful times
- awareness that your energy directly impacts how others show up and how to be intentional about it
how to shift your perspective
- how to communicate to avoid confusion
- ways to understand where others are coming from that saves you time
- tricks and tools that work to shift your perspective
how to empower your team
- the 4 components to successful delegation
- reasons why letting go of control will allow your team to produce better results
- why setting and managing expectations is so powerful in getting fast results
each workshop will have tools, tips, tricks, and homework. Yep, homework is included in this workshop.
Because if you are looking to gain leadership skills, that means you will have to try new things out, you will have to get out of your comfort zone. Likely you are reading this because what you are doing right now is not working out as you want it to. If it was, you would be happily enjoying your leadership journey and having an amazing impact.
Session 1 | I this session is designed to look at how you are showing up as leaders. I bet you are being hard on yourself and beating yourself up. If you are, that is totally normal and you are not the only one. We are going to work to shift that. There are a few cool tools and exercises we will be playing with in these two hours.
Session 2 | we will be looking at how to shift your perspective as a leader. Leadership is not about you; it is about working with your team to unlock their potential to deliver joint impact. So, if your team is struggling, you are struggling, that’s just how it goes. We will work through the perspective wheel and talk about how you show up and how that will impact and ultimately how your team shows up.
Session 3 | all about empowering your team. The results happen through your team. So, when you think things like "my job would be easier if I didn’t have to manage people", you are missing the point of leadership. Leadership is all about empowering your team, communicating to them, and creating a space that really allows them to show up as their best. Because when your team is at their best, they will be excited to do their jobs. And who doesn’t want an excited empowered employee?
Just a warning here, what excited looks like to you is not the same as what excited looks like for everyone. In each session, we will explore how different people need different things to do their best. This is not about changing how you are, but all about creating a safe environment for them to be their best at work.
Who is this for again, I must have missed that on the other page?
This workshop is designed for the results-driven leader who feels like they are doing all of the work alone and is ready to do something different because let's face it this isn't working!
I also want to tell you who this workshop is NOT for:
- if you already have all of the leadership answers - this is not for you!
- if you want to tell me all the reasons everyone else is wrong and how you are right - this is not for you!
- if you are not coachable or open to new ways of doing things - this is not for you!
- if you do not want to change or do any of the work - this is not for you!
Why do I need this workshop? I am still on the fence a little.
- if you are working evenings and weekends to get the work done - you need this workshop!
- if you are frustrated with your team - you need this workshop!
- if you do things yourself because it is faster, but you don't want to do them yourself - you need this workshop!
- if you have to explain yourself over and over again and you want to learn a better way to communicate - you need this workshop!
- if you feel like you are a glorified babysitter - you fundamentally need this workshop!
- if you find leadership overwhelming and stressful - you absolutely need this workshop!
What is the cost again?
the workshop investment is...
6 hours total group training time with Jen (this training is live, and will not be recorded)
you will have homework each week! Just a heads up. Leadership is not about learning new things, its about trying new things. Thas what makes this workshop different than others you have taken. Here we have built-in accountability to substantially increase the likelihood of using these new skills!
the price is $450 + GST CDN for this workshop series
we have designed this workshop to be delivered over 3 weeks to make sure you have time to absorb the information, try using the concepts and tools, and are able to ask questions about what worked and what did not work.
Scroll Up to see more......
- the new way to lead$450+$22.50 GST$450+$22.50 GST0$0